Thursday, February 4, 2010

Cervical Erosion Treatment Silver Nitrate Abnormal Bleeding, Post Coidal And Random...confirmation Of Cervical Erosion By MD Last Week, Cancer?

Abnormal bleeding, post coidal and random...confirmation of cervical erosion by MD last week, cancer? - cervical erosion treatment silver nitrate

I had some bleeding disorders during the last two months, not much until the last time I had sex with my boyfriend - and then I was bleeding a good bit, but it was too early for my period. I went to MD, where suspects can be chlamydia (which I doubt), because I had some itching (which I thought was a yeast infection is possible). He confirmed a cervical erosion. I had showers (generally believe) and spermicidal gel and the itching is because of this, but if I am bleeding into question. I have a history of severe dysplasia (pre cancer) of the cervix, which was dealt with and I am very concerned that there may be further developed and this could be the cause of the bleeding. No signs or symptoms of chlamydia and itching only after treatment for a yeast infection reduced. My father was in December or January, and that was normal. You should get the results this week. What should I be worried?

3 comments:

Evan_MD said...

It's great that the tests were negative! It's true that can heal the erosion of the cervix, her wounds, but I tend to be concerned about the results of Pap. All we can do now is, wait and see, but I would like to stay in the rest of the basin, until you know for sure. There is also a good opportunity for you and your boyfriend get tested and to establish a baseline, make sure that they are free from disease, and remain monogamous. Good luck! I hope that the results are good. You can increase your intake of folic acid and try to avoid doing things that change the pH value to its sheath (rinses, withdrawal without ejaculation, or the use of condoms, spermicidal chemical ....). The pH value and a good nutrition and immune systems are the best defense against the recurrence of dysplasia.

DrJonCla... said...

Although there is usually no symptoms associated with erosion of the cervix, some women, abnormal bleeding, which is not part of menstruation, bleeding after intercourse, bleeding between rules, vaginal discharge clear or yellowish, odorless, unless a vaginal infection also present.
The erosion of the cervix is a normal condition that occurs when the squamous cells develop from the cervix are swollen and one red velvet box, type that lose value and become infected. The normal cervix has a narrow passage as the operating system that is lined by glandular cells secret mucus, and the rest of the surface of the cervix is fully composed of flat epithelial cells of the outer surface. Though it may seem frightening to think that the erosion of the cervix, it is no real erosion.

Kate S said...

I am also worried me about the bleeding is, and I think it can chlamydia, how easy the test is one of the first to do. If you do not happen already, should have been tested for HPV (which can be done if the diagnosis of severe dysplasia. I suggest you take a shower, because you can change causing bacteria in the vagina and infection - I asked me whether the erosion of the shower hit the neck or erosion is in fact a herpes disease in the cervix. plenty of opportunities, what to fear. I really think that you are using a condom with your partner 100% of the time, around your neck to break one, tried it, from dysplasia that their proteins in sperm face, that it heal more difficult for the cervix to relax, too.

Post a Comment